Monday, February 9, 2009

Jean Chatsky

I personally love Jean Chatsky because of the personal finance advice that she gives. Since she is an expert of personal finance, I feel like I can take some of her advice to heart because I love the answers that she gives to everyone but mainly women that she empowers for personal finance.

For example, I got two of her books and if you are wondering if they were any good, they were pretty good in my opinion. Such as Make Money, Not Excuses as well as Pay It Down. She is in competition of Suze Orman but I believe that they would be good friends since they are an expert in this area.

If you are a woman and want some financial advice, this lady seem to know where you are coming from because she had been there done that kind of thing. What I can see was that she is a mom just like I am which makes it where she knows where I am coming from as a parents side of things. Check out www.jeanchatsky.com for some more information about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment