Friday, January 30, 2009

Accounting Makes The World Go Round

To be honest here, I don't like accounting because it is not one of my strong points when it comes to financial matters. But I am currently taking it so I know it is important to know what your current financial matter is no matter where you are now.
If your goal is to become rich, you have to think how the rich thinks. A lot or all of them are pretty frugal with their money no matter how much they earn.

I personally don't see why having a big BMW should matter since it costs a lot of money to get them. Why not get a BMW that is at least a year or two older than the current models? Despite that they don't have all of the current gadgets compare to the recent vehicles, they are basically good enough as it is when it comes to your own money.

My goal for this year is to make enough so then I can at least get myself a used car. I do not have a car right now but I did have one. Long story short, I ruined the car so bad where I was told it was still good where it would of been easily fixed but I prefer getting a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment